To be able to import Custom Cam Overlays you will need them on your computer, if you don’t already have overlays you can download them here.
If you have downloaded them they will be located in your “Downloads” folder in compressed zip files, in order to be able to import them they will have to be extracted. Illustrated below are the steps to importing your custom cam overlays.
Instructions – Create an Overlays folder
1. – Right click on desktop or within a sub-folder or directory
2. – Select “New” then “Folder” in sub-menu
3. – Name the folder “Overlays” or any name you like
4. – Open your “downloads” folder and Open the Zip File
5. – Open your “Overlays” folder your created and line both windows side by side
6. – Highlight all the files in the ZIP folder and drag them to you overlays folder
You have unzipped the files and ready to import into Paltalk!
Instructions – Importing Cam Overlays To Paltalk
1. – While in room click “Start My Webcam” from the “My Cam” Menu and cam will start
2. – Click again on same drop down arrow and go down to and click on “Webcam Overlays”
3. – Then click on “Import Custom Video Overlay” and a window will open.
4. – Find the “Overlays” folder you created and select the overlay you want to import